One hundred percent of our espresso is Third Coast blend by Madcap Coffee. We serve it as a single or double shot and highly recommend anyone who enjoys coffee sample this exquisite espresso. For those that prefer decaffeinated drinks, we also have Las Serranias from Colombia available as an espresso.
Drinks with espresso
Our standard milk is whole milk from Marburger Dairy, but we are happy to substitute skim milk, soy milk or almond milk.
We exclusively brew coffee from Madcap Coffee. We have a varying selection of brewed coffee including decaf and iced coffee every day in both of our locations. Please visit us to see our daily offering.
- Parking Chair – a creamy and slightly sweet cold drink with a healthy amount of espresso. Best description is that it tastes like melted espresso ice cream
- Smokestack Mocha – with a bit less chocolate, smoked paprika salt and chipotle powder, this drink is all about keeping warm in the most frigid temps. Be advised, a “single” has two shots of espresso and a “double” has four. We highly recommend it for those that like an intense espresso experience.
- Old Fashioned Iced Coffee – our iced coffee with a touch of Wigle Whiskey’s Pomander Orange bitters and a bit of simple syrup to add a hint of sweetness
- Hard Hat – a mixture of Marburger’s decadent whole chocolate milk and iced coffee. A simple but stunning combination.
We have a wide selection of black, green, white, oolong and decaffeinated teas as loose leaf from Rishi, He Cha and Harney & Sons. Please see our Tea Menu at the counter for the full list of current offerings. All teas are available hot or iced. We also have chai and matcha lattes.
- Berry Cream – an iced blend of strawberry, whole blueberries and half & half
- Hot Chocolate
- Soergel Orchards Cider (seasonal availability)
- Steamers – ask the barista for the current flavor selections